All East Sussex schools and colleges with students in years 10 – 13 can access apprenticeship support from ASK (Apprenticeship Support & Knowledge for schools and colleges programme). ASK has resources and activities for students, parents, teachers and governors, mapped against the Gatsby Benchmarks. The full brochure
outlining the support available can be downloaded. To book support for your school click here.
Supported Employment for young people with SEND
For information about supported employment for young people with SEND, please see this page.
- UCAS is a comprehensive guide to university and the portal through which students apply. Students can watch virtual tours of universities around the UK. Remind year 8-9 students picking their GCSE options to look at university entry requirements to inform their GCSE and A level choices.
- The Office for Students provides guidance for students on what they can expect from a university education.
- Brilliant Club provide resources for students preparing for highly selective universities.
- Sutton Trust runs summer schools and courses for very able students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- A workbook for students to use in tutor time, to help them to think about their university choices and how to prepare: The University Choice Journal
Help with Gatsby Benchmark 7
Ask your Enterprise Coordinator and Enterprise Adviser for further advice and consult the Careers and Enterprise Company's resource directory.