Moving on up!
Are you an East Sussex employer looking to make a difference in your local community?
This is your opportunity to change a life, whilst also helping you recruit the skills you need!
‘Moving on up!’ supports East Sussex residents, living in supported and temporary accommodation, to secure an apprenticeship or employment, and permanent housing.
As an employer on the scheme, you will:
- Be part of a collective of employers making a real difference to people’s lives.
- Claim up to £7,000 in apprenticeship incentives which could help with salary costs!
- Be asked to pay no less that a minimum wage of £12,000 per year.
- Receive full impartial guidance and support to take on your apprentice and apply for incentives.
- Be allocated a supported apprenticeship mentor for you and your apprentice.
Apprentices on the scheme will receive:
- Help securing an apprenticeship which is a real job with a living wage and great prospects.
- Pre-employment training and in work mentoring support.
- Practical help with securing permanent accommodation including access to a rental deposit of up to £3,000
SME employers can also access FREE impartial information and skills support through the TRANSFORM service, which could help you access funding to cover apprenticeship training costs. www.sctp.org.uk/transform-programme/
To get involved please visit www.sctp.org.uk or email movingonup@SCTP.org.uk