Help young people to prepare for the world of work
If you are an employer or employee and would like to help young people to prepare for the fast-changing world of work, we would love to hear from you!
The County Council’s Careers Hub team invites professionals from any level and any sector who would like to support learners to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the achievements of our fantastic volunteers in this case study booklet.
Find out how we can work with you to make a film about your business, to help young people learn about local industries.
There are many ways you can get involved – both face-to-face and digital. For example, you could provide virtual interviews and CV feedback, or attend networking events and careers fairs. You can find out more on the Industry Champions
and the Enterprise Adviser
By volunteering with a school or college you will:
• Give back to students, schools and families
• Promote your brand and sector to the local community
• Support schools to give excellent careers guidance
• Develop your skills
• Find out how your industry is seen by students and educators
• Understand the education sector better
• Network with other businesses.
We look forward to hearing from you at
The East Sussex Careers Hub team