You will study a variety of units which may include:
- Musical experiences for children
- Books, stories and rhymes for children
- Encouraging children to eat healthily
- Physical activities with children
- Creative and leisure activities for adults in Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care needs
- Job opportunities in Health and Social Care
- Communication with adults and children
You will be assessed by your tutor using a variety of methods. This will include: written assignments, posters, practical assessments and discussions.
A range of E-G or 3-1 grades at GCSE or no GCSE qualifications.