This course will be suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about working with children and adults.
The Childcare and Health & Social Care course will give you an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed to work with children and adults.
You will study a variety of units which may include:
• Musical experiences for children
• Books, stories and rhymes for children
• Encouraging children to eat healthily
• Physical activities with children
• Creative and leisure activities for adults in Health and Social Care
• Health and Social Care needs
• Job opportunities in Health and Social Care
• Communication with adults and children
A range of 3-1 grades at GCSE or
no GCSE qualifications.