Level 3 Diploma in Bench Joinery
Construction, Planning and the Built Environment
What will you be working towards?
||Other Regulated/Accredited Qualification
* Health, safety and welfare in construction
* Principles of building construction, planning and pricing
* Produce setting out details for complex joinery products
* Set up and use woodworking Machinery
* Manufacture complex bench joinery products
How will it be delivered?
You will be assessed continually throughout this course. Constructive feedback from your assessor will help you to improve and progress towards recognised industrial standards. Accuracy of manual tasks are central to successful completion. 60% practical, 30% coursework and 10% exams.
Level 2 Diploma in Bench Joinery or significant industry experience.
Your next steps...
Completion of this course can lead onto a Bench joinery NVQ apprenticeship or employment in the industry.