Level 4 Salon Management
Retail and Commercial Enterprise
What will you be working towards?
||Other Regulated/Accredited Qualification
This course has been designed and developed for learners who have already achieved a Level 3 qualification in their chosen profession, hairdressing, beauty therapy or make up who wish to progress into salon management or set up their own business.
This course is ideal for progression if you have already completed two years of study to make the most of your three years of free education.
You will study some or all of the units below depending on your chosen pathway.
* Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
* Salon management
* Sales and management in the hair and beauty sector
* Public Relations in the hair and beauty sector
* Management of health, safety and security
* Research in the hair and beauty sector
* Marketing in the Hair and Beauty Sector
* Cultural, social and technological influences on beauty related industries
* Human resource management within the hair and beauty sector
In addition, if your chosen pathway is Hair and Make-Up, you will study practical units such as colour correction, plan and design a hair collection and advanced make-up techniques.
For Beauty Therapy, the course is 100% theory based and in addition to the units stated, you will also study the physiology of ageing and chemistry of products.
How will it be delivered?
You will be assessed through practical assessment, research work, online blog, assignments, professional discussion and portfolio of evidence.
Your next steps...
Once you have completed the course, you will have a diverse range of transferable skills that will enable you to start you career in this exciting industry. You will be fully equipped to seek out management roles within the hair, beauty and make up industry. You will be able to start your own business or continue on your learning journey at university.